Welcome to the home of the Valley Vikings! Here you’ll find information about our Athletics Department, eligibility requirements, and printable calendars for each of our events. We hope to see you in the stands, wearing your red and yellow. Go VIKINGS!
A Message from Our Director of Athletics
- Director of Athletics message coming soon.
Valley High School is a member of the Missouri State High School Activities Association and adheres to all its rules and regulations. Student participation in athletics is a privilege and is governed by these rules:
- Be a good citizen in your school and community.
- Students must attend the school for which they play (with the exception of home school athletes).
- Attend classes (A student who misses class on the date of a contest without being excused by the principal will be ineligible to play).
- Only amateur athletes may participate in high school sports.
- Coaches may not recruit players from opposing schools.
All students trying out for a sport offered by the Valley R-VI School District must:
- Complete and return an Athletic Participation Consent and Physicians Report Form.
- Read and sign the athletic handbook.
- Attend their mandatory parent/athlete meeting.
Varsity Girls Volleyball Head Coach: Julie Clark
Varsity Girls Volleyball Assistant Coach: Taylor Skiles
JH Girls Volleyball Head Coach: Karey Civey
Varsity Girls Basketball Head Coach: Jarah McGinness
Varsity Girls Basketball Assistant Coach: Karey Civey
5th and 6th Grade Girls Basketball: Michelle Province
JH Girls Basketball Head Coach: Michelle Province
Varsity Girls Cheerleading Coach: Jennifer Juliette
JH Boys Basketball Head Coach: Caleb Tiefenauer
SH Boys Basketball Head Coach: Johnny Viehland
SH Boys Baseball Head Coach: Trent Hartley
Be sure to come cheer us on at our home games. Go, Vikings!